YOUR HOURLY OBEDIENCE TO GOD
- Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine.[Exodus 19:5]
- You have commanded us to keep Your precepts diligently.[Psalm 119:4]
- He who keeps the commandment keeps his soul, But he who is careless of his ways will die.[Proverbs 19:16]
- If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land. [Isaiah 1:19]
- Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.[Matthew 5:19]
- For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.[Matthew 12:50]
- If you love Me, keep My commandments.
Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.[John 14:15,23]
- If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.[John 15:10,14]
- But Peter and the other apostles answered and said: We ought to obey God rather than men.[Acts 5:29]
- And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.[1 John 3:22]