WHEN YOU HAVE MADE MISTAKES IN RAISING THEM
- So the Lord said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Or who makes the mute, the deaf, the seeing, or the blind? Have not I, the Lord?[Exodus 4:11]
- Teach me what I do not see; If I have done iniquity, I will do no more'?[Job 34:32]
- Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness because of my enemies; Make Your way straight before my face. [Psalm 5:8]
- I will bless the Lord who has given me counsel; My heart also instructs me in the night seasons.[Psalm 16:7]
- The humble He guides in justice, And the humble He teaches His way.[Psalm 25:9]
- For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name's sake, Lead me and guide me.[Psalm 31:3]
- I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.[Psalm 32:8]
- It is better to trust in the Lord Than to put confidence in man.[Psalm 118:8]
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
- Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, "This is the way, walk in it," Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left.[Isaiah 30:21]
- I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, And crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, And not forsake them.[Isaiah 42:16]
- Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel: "I am the Lord your God, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you by the way you should go.[Isaiah 48:17]
- No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me," Says the Lord.[Isaiah 54:17]
- But when they arrest you and deliver you up, do not worry beforehand, or premeditate what you will speak. But whatever is given you in that hour, speak that; for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit.[Mark 13:11]
- And the apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith."[Luke 17:5]
- For I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist.[Luke 21:15]
- However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.[John 16:13]
- Then Paul, looking earnestly at the council, said, "Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day."[Acts 23:1]
- And the high priest Ananias commanded those who stood by him to strike him on the mouth.
Then Paul said to him, "God will strike you, you whitewashed wall! For you sit to judge me according to the law, and do you command me to be struck contrary to the law?"
And those who stood by said, "Do you revile God's high priest?"
Then Paul said, "I did not know, brethren, that he was the high priest; for it is written, 'You shall not speak evil of a ruler of your people.' "
- Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
- Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.[Romans 15:13]
- Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.[Hebrews 4:16]
- So we may boldly say: "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?" [Hebrews 13:6]