WHEN YOU FEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR LIFESTYLE
- Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day.
My eyes are ever toward the Lord, For He shall pluck my feet out of the net.
- Your God has commanded your strength; Strengthen, O God, what You have done for us. [Psalm 68:28]
- Direct my steps by Your word, And let no iniquity have dominion over me.[Psalm 119:133]
- Yes, if you cry out for discernment, And lift up your voice for understanding,
If you seek her as silver, And search for her as for hidden treasures;
Then you will understand the fear of the Lord, And find the knowledge of God. [Proverbs 2:3-5]
- Do not strive with a man without cause, If he has done you no harm.[Proverbs 3:30]
- By pride comes nothing but strife, But with the well-advised is wisdom.[Proverbs 13:10]
- A wrathful man stirs up strife, But he who is slow to anger allays contention.[Proverbs 15:18]
- A perverse man sows strife, And a whisperer separates the best of friends. [Proverbs 16:28]
- Cast out the scoffer, and contention will leave; Yes, strife and reproach will cease.[Proverbs 22:10]
- But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.[Isaiah 40:31]
- Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'
"Behold, all those who were incensed against you Shall be ashamed and disgraced; They shall be as nothing, And those who strive with you shall perish.
You shall seek them and not find them-- Those who contended with you. Those who war against you Shall be as nothing, As a nonexistent thing.
For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, 'Fear not, I will help you.'
- Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.[Matthew 5:9]
- Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother. [Matthew 18:15]
- If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
- If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.[Romans 12:18]
- Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy.[Romans 13:13]
- Therefore let us pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may edify another. [Romans 14:19]
- For to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, [1 Corinthians 12:8]
- But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. [Hebrews 11:6]
- If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.[James 1:5]
- But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.
This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic.
For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there.
But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
- Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members?
You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask.