WHEN THEY BLAME YOU FOR THEIR PROBLEMS
- I will bless the Lord who has given me counsel; My heart also instructs me in the night seasons.
I have set the Lord always before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.
- In return for my love they are my accusers, But I give myself to prayer.[Psalm 109:4]
- A soft answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger.
The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly, But the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness.
- The heart of the righteous studies how to answer, But the mouth of the wicked pours forth evil. [Proverbs 15:28]
- The wicked flee when no one pursues, But the righteous are bold as a lion.[Proverbs 28:1]
- I, even I, am He who comforts you. Who are you that you should be afraid Of a man who will die, And of the son of a man who will be made like grass?
And you forget the Lord your Maker, Who stretched out the heavens And laid the foundations of the earth; You have feared continually every day Because of the fury of the oppressor, When he has prepared to destroy. And where is the fury of the oppressor?
- Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.[1 Corinthians 16:13]
- For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
Casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
[2 Corinthians 10:4,5]
- Therefore, putting away lying, "Let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor," for we are members of one another.
"Be angry, and do not sin": do not let the sun go down on your wrath,
And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
- Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!
Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy--meditate on these things.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
- For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.[2 Timothy 1:7]
- You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.[2 Timothy 2:1]
- Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, became valiant in battle, turned to flight the armies of the aliens. [Hebrews 11:34]
- Looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled; [Hebrews 12:15]