- He has said in his heart, "God has forgotten; He hides His face; He will never see."[Psalm 10:11]
- To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. Blessed is he who considers the poor; The Lord will deliver him in time of trouble. [Psalm 41:1]
- Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, Than a fatted calf with hatred.[Proverbs 15:17]
- Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, When it is in the power of your hand to do so.
Do not say to your neighbour, "Go, and come back, And tomorrow I will give it," When you have it with you.
- Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted.
Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.
- And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma. [Ephesians 5:2]
- And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love to one another and to all, just as we do to you.[1 Thessalonians 3:12]
- But concerning brotherly love you have no need that I should write to you, for you yourselves are taught by God to love one another.[1 Thessalonians 4:9]
- But whoever has this world's goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him?
My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.
[1 John 3:17,18]
- Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.
He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.[1 John 4:7,8]