- You should know in your heart that as a man chastens his son, so the Lord your God chastens you.[Deuteronomy 8:5]
- Behold, happy is the man whom God corrects; Therefore do not despise the chastening of the Almighty.[Job 5:17]
- Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child; The rod of correction will drive it far from him. [Proverbs 22:15]
- Do not withhold correction from a child, For if you beat him with a rod, he will not die.[Proverbs 23:13]
- Open rebuke is better Than love carefully concealed.
Faithful are the wounds of a friend, But the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.
- Correct your son, and he will give you rest; Yes, he will give delight to your soul.[Proverbs 29:17]
- It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise Than for a man to hear the song of fools.[Ecclesiastes 7:5]
- Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.[Luke 17:3]