- A friend loves at all times, And a brother is born for adversity.[Proverbs 17:17]
- Ointment and perfume delight the heart, And the sweetness of a man's friend gives delight by hearty counsel.[Proverbs 27:9]
- Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.[Matthew 7:12]
- A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.[John 13:34 ]
- I have shown you in every way, by labouring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.' [Acts 20:35]
- That is, that I may be encouraged together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.[Romans 1:12]
- That I may come to you with joy by the will of God, and may be refreshed together with you.[Romans 15:32]
- Greet Priscilla and Aquila, my fellow workers in Christ Jesus,
Who risked their own necks for my life, to whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles.
- I am glad about the coming of Stephanas, Fortunatus, and Achaicus, for what was lacking on your part they supplied.
For they refreshed my spirit and yours. Therefore acknowledge such men.
[1 Corinthians 16:17,18]
- Therefore we have been comforted in your comfort. And we rejoiced exceedingly more for the joy of Titus, because his spirit has been refreshed by you all. [2 Corinthians 7:13]
- Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.
- Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous;
Not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing.
[1 Peter 3:8,9]
- Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.[1 John 4:11]