- Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.[Psalm 37:7]
- A wrathful man stirs up strife, But he who is slow to anger allays contention.[Proverbs 15:18]
- The end of a thing is better than its beginning; The patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.
Do not hasten in your spirit to be angry, For anger rests in the bosom of fools.
- It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the Lord.[Lamentations 3:26]
- But the ones that fell on the good ground are those who, having heard the word with a noble and good heart, keep it and bear fruit with patience.[Luke 8:15]
- And He looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the treasury,[Luke 21:1]
- And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance;
And perseverance, character; and character, hope.
- Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer[Romans 12:12]
- If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge?
I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren?
[1 Corinthians 6:4,5]
- But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.[James 1:4]
- But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge,
To knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness.
[2 Peter 1:5,6 ]