- And that you may tell in the hearing of your son and your son's son the mighty things I have done in Egypt, and My signs which I have done among them, that you may know that I am the Lord.[Exodus 10:2]
- And it shall be, when your children say to you, 'What do you mean by this service?' [Exodus 12:26]
- Come, you children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord.[Psalm 34:11]
- I will open my mouth in a parable; I will utter dark sayings of old.[Psalms 78:2]
- The righteous man walks in his integrity; His children are blessed after him.[Proverbs 20:7]
- Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.[Proverbs 22:6]
- Apply your heart to instruction, And your ears to words of knowledge.
Buy the truth, and do not sell it, Also wisdom and instruction and understanding.
- Whom will he teach knowledge? And whom will he make to understand the message? Those just weaned from milk? Those just drawn from the breasts?[Isaiah 28:9]