A MAN OF INTEGRITY
- For I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the Lord, to do righteousness and justice, that the Lord may bring to Abraham what He has spoken to him. [Genesis 18:19]
- Folly is joy to him who is destitute of discernment, But a man of understanding walks uprightly.[Proverbs 15:21]
- Better is the poor who walks in his integrity, than one who is perverse in his lips, and is a fool. [Proverbs 19:1]
- The righteous man walks in his integrity; His children are blessed after him.[Proverbs 20:7]
- To do righteousness and justice Is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.[Proverbs 21:3]
- A faithful man will abound with blessings, But he who hastens to be rich will not go unpunished.[Proverbs 28:20]
- He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, He who despises the gain of oppressions, Who gestures with his hands, refusing bribes, Who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed, And shuts his eyes from seeing evil:
He will dwell on high; His place of defence will be the fortress of rocks; Bread will be given him, His water will be sure.
- This being so, I myself always strive to have a conscience without offense toward God and men. [Acts 24:16]
- Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men.[Romans 12:17]
- Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience' sake.
Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
- Moreover it is required in stewards that one be found faithful.
[1 Corinthians 4:2]
- But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness nor handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.[2 Corinthians 4:2]
- Providing honourable things, not only in the sight of the Lord, but also in the sight of men.[2 Corinthians 8:21]
- Holding the mystery of the faith with a pure conscience.[1 Timothy 3:9]
- Pray for us; for we are confident that we have a good conscience, in all things desiring to live honourably.[Hebrews 13:18]
- Having a good conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in Christ may be ashamed.[1 Peter 3:16]