WHEN YOUR CHILDREN BECOME REBELLIOUS TOWARD YOU
- The end of a thing is better than its beginning; The patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.[Ecclesiastes 7:8]
- Many waters cannot quench love, Nor can the floods drown it. If a man would give for love All the wealth of his house, It would be utterly despised.[Song of Solomon 8:7]
- Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you.[Isaiah 49:15]
- Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, For they shall inherit the earth.
- Does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; [1 Corinthians 13:5]
- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
Gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
- I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called,
With all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love,
Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
"Be angry, and do not sin": do not let the sun go down on your wrath,
Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamour, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
And be kind to one another, tender hearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you
- And you, fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord.
Therefore take up the whole armour of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.