WHEN YOUR CHILDREN DO NOT WANT TO ATTEND CHURCH
- And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.[Matthew 16:18]
- So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.[Matthew 17:20 ]
- So Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in God.[Mark 11:22]
- Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.[John 14:27]
- For I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.[1 Corinthians 15:9]
- Who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.[2 Corinthians 1:4]
- Which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. For you have heard of my former conduct in Judaism, how I persecuted the church of God beyond measure and tried to destroy it.[Galatians 1:7,13]
- Husbands love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her.
that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.
- Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;[Philippians 1:6]