WHEN YOUR CHILDREN BEGIN WITHDRAW FROM YOU
- You will also declare a thing, And it will be established for you; So light will shine on your ways.
When they cast you down, and you say, 'Exaltation will come!' Then He will save the humble person.
- But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head.[Psalm 3:3]
- For You will light my lamp; The Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.[Psalm 18:28]
- My foot stands in an even place; In the congregations I will bless the Lord.[Psalm 26:12]
- A Song of Ascents. I will lift up my eyes to the hills-- From whence comes my help?
My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth.
He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber.
- Answer me speedily, O Lord; My spirit fails! Do not hide Your face from me, Lest I be like those who go down into the pit. [Psalm 143:7]
- Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.[Matthew 5:11]
- Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death.[Matthew 10:21]
- My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.
And by this we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before Him.
For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things.
Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God.
And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.
[1 John 3:18-22]
- You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.[1 John 4:4]