WHEN YOUR CHILDREN ARE JEALOUS OF YOUR ATTENTION SHOWN TO OTHERS
- The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, A refuge in times of trouble.[Psalm 9:9]
- A Psalm of David. Plead my cause, O Lord, with those who strive with me; Fight against those who fight against me.
Take hold of shield and buckler, And stand up for my help.
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.[Philippians 4:13]
- At my first defence no one stood with me, but all forsook me. May it not be charged against them.
But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me, and that all the Gentiles might hear.And I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.
[2 Timothy 4:16,17]
- For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.[Hebrews 2:18]
- who through faith subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,
Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, became valiant in battle, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.
Still others had trial of mockings and scourgings, yes, and of chains and imprisonment.
- My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,
Knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.
- In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials,
That the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honour, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,
[1 Peter 1:6,7]