WHEN YOUR CHILDREN ACQUIRE A POOR SELF-IMAGE
- You shall not oppress a hired servant who is poor and needy, whether one of your brethren or one of the aliens who is in your land within your gates.[Deuteronomy 24:14]
- Anxiety in the heart of man causes depression, But a good word makes it glad.[Proverbs 12:25]
- A man has joy by the answer of his mouth, And a word spoken in due season, how good it is!
The light of the eyes rejoices the heart, And a good report makes the bones healthy.
- He who has a generous eye will be blessed, For he gives of his bread to the poor. [Proverbs 22:9]
- A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold In settings of silver.[Proverb 25:11]
- A fool vents all his feelings, But a wise man holds them back.[Proverbs 29:11]
- Storing up for themselves a good foundation for the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.[1 Timothy 6:19]
- But do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.[Hebrews 13:16]