WHEN YOUR WIFE SEEMS UNSUPPORTIVE OF YOUR DREAMS AND GOALS
- A Psalm of David when he fled from Absalom his son. Lord, how they have increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me.
Many are they who say of me, "There is no help for him in God." Selah
But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head.
- Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I am weak; O Lord, heal me, for my bones are troubled.[Psalm 6:2]
- A Psalm of David. The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?
Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war should rise against me, In this I will be confident.
I would have lost heart, unless I had believed That I would see the goodness of the Lord In the land of the living.
Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord!
- For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name's sake, Lead me and guide me.
Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me, For You are my strength.
- You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah[Psalm 32:7]
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering;
Bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.
But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection.
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
- Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.[James 5:16]