WHEN YOUR WIFE SEEMS JEALOUS OR OVERPROTECTIVE
- And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart.
You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
- And He led them forth by the right way, That they might go to a city for a dwelling place.[Psalm 107:7]
- Peace be within your walls, Prosperity within your palaces.[Psalm 122:7]
- Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth.
- Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus,
That you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Therefore receive one another, just as Christ also received us, to the glory of God.
- If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.[1 Peter 5:7]
- Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God. [1 John 3:21]
- • Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
[1 John 5:14,15]