WHEN YOUR WIFE HAS RESPONSIBILITIES AWAY FROM HOME
- Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord![Psalm 27:14]
- Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope in the Lord.[Psalm 31:24]
- Strengthen the weak hands, And make firm the feeble knees.
Say to those who are fearful-hearted, "Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, With the recompense of God; He will come and save you."
- Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. [Isaiah 41:10]
- strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; [Colossians 1:11]
- For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.[2 Timothy 1:7]
- You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.[2 Timothy 2:1]
- Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.[Hebrews 4:16]
- By faith Sarah herself also received strength to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was past the age, because she judged Him faithful who had promised.
Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, became valiant in battle, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.
- So we may boldly say: "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"[Hebrews 13:6]
- But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.[1 Peter 5:10]