WHEN YOU ARE ACCUSED OF BEING A WORKAHOLIC
- And Moses said to them, "Stand still, that I may hear what the Lord will command concerning you." [Numbers 9:8]
- As they were going down to the outskirts of the city, Samuel said to Saul, "Tell the servant to go on ahead of us." And he went on. "But you stand here awhile, that I may announce to you the word of God."[1 Samuel 9:27]
- Now therefore, stand still, that I may reason with you before the Lord concerning all the righteous acts of the Lord which He did to you and your fathers:[1 Samuel 12:7]
- And the king said, "Turn aside and stand here." So he turned aside and stood still.[2 Samuel 18:30]
- And after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice.[1 Kings 19:12]
- The work of righteousness will be peace, And the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever.
My people will dwell in a peaceful habitation, In secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places,
- O Lord, I know the way of man is not in himself; It is not in man who walks to direct his own steps.[Jeremiah 10:23]
- But Martha was distracted with much serving, and she approached Him and said, "Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? Therefore tell her to help me." And Jesus answered and said to her, "Martha, Martha, you are worried and troubled about many things.
But one thing is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her."