WHEN YOUR EFFORTS SEEM UNAPPRECIATED BY OTHERS
- But the Lord was with Joseph and showed him mercy, and He gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison. [Genesis 39:21]
- The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you;
- Let them curse, but You bless; When they arise, let them be ashamed, But let Your servant rejoice.[Psalm 109:28]
- Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart,
And so find favour and high esteem In the sight of God and man.
- Blessed is the man who listens to me, Watching daily at my gates, Waiting at the posts of my doors.
For whoever finds me finds life, And obtains favour from the Lord;
- He who earnestly seeks good finds favour, But trouble will come to him who seeks evil.[Proverbs 11:27]
- When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.[Proverbs 16:7]
- And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and men.[Luke 2:52]
- But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.[John 14:26]
- Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.[Romans 8:26]
- For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
For he who serves Christ in these things is acceptable to God and approved by men.
- Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.[Hebrews 4:16]