WHEN YOUR JOB IS UNFULFILLING
- For there is hope for a tree, If it is cut down, that it will sprout again, And that its tender shoots will not cease.[Job 14:7]
- I have set the Lord always before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.
Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; My flesh also will rest in hope.
- So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, The crawling locust, The consuming locust, And the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you.[Joel 2:25]
- I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
- And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;
- Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
While we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
[2 Corinthians 4:16,18]
- And be renewed in the spirit of your mind,[Ephesians 4:23]
- Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,
I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.