WHEN YOU BECOME FRUSTRATED BY UNNECESSARY INTERRUPTION
- God is my strength and power, And He makes my way perfect.
He makes my feet like the feet of deer, And sets me on my high places.
For You have armed me with strength for the battle; You have subdued under me those who rose against me.
[2 Samuel 22:33,34,40]
- Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore![1 Chronicles 16:11]
- Then he said to them, "Go your way, eat the fat, drink the sweet, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength."[Nehemiah 8:10]
- The end of a thing is better than its beginning; The patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.
Do not hasten in your spirit to be angry, For anger rests in the bosom of fools.
- Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy.
Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away.
- Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.[Matthew 11:29]
- If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.[Romans 12:18]
- Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;[1 Corinthians 13:4]