WHEN WORK ROBS YOU OF IMPORTANT FAMILY TIME
- For I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the Lord, to do righteousness and justice, that the Lord may bring to Abraham what He has spoken to him.[Genesis 18:19]
- Only take heed to yourself, and diligently keep yourself, lest you forget the things your eyes have seen, and lest they depart from your heart all the days of your life. And teach them to your children and your grandchildren.[Deuteronomy 4:9]
- And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart.
You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up.
- But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.[Matthew 6:33]
- If a son asks for bread from any father among you, will he give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent instead of a fish?
Or if he asks for an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?
- For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.[Acts 2:39]
- So they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.[Acts 16:31]
- And you, fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord. [Ephesians 6:4]
- Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged.[Colossians 3:21]
- Let deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.[1 Timothy 3:12]
- But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.[1 Timothy 5:8]