WHEN YOU NEED CREATIVE IDEAS FOR FINANCIAL FREEDOM
- Now therefore, go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall say.[Exodus 4:12]
- But there is a spirit in man, And the breath of the Almighty gives him understanding.[Job 32:8]
- Then He opens the ears of men, And seals their instruction.[Job 33:16]
- I will bless the Lord who has given me counsel; My heart also instructs me in the night seasons.[Psalm 16:7]
- I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.[Psalm 32:8]
- For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light. [Psalm 36:9]
- I, wisdom, dwell with prudence, And find out knowledge and discretion.
I love those who love me, And those who seek me diligently will find me.
Riches and honour are with me, Enduring riches and righteousness.
That I may cause those who love me to inherit wealth, That I may fill their treasuries.
For whoever finds me finds life, And obtains favour from the Lord;
- "Whoever is simple, let him turn in here!" As for him who lacks understanding, she says to him,
"Come, eat of my bread And drink of the wine I have mixed.
- For by me your days will be multiplied, And years of life will be added to you.
If you are wise, you are wise for yourself, And if you scoff, you will bear it alone.
- He who heeds the word wisely will find good, And whoever trusts in the Lord, happy is he.
The wise in heart will be called prudent, And sweetness of the lips increases learning.
Understanding is a wellspring of life to him who has it. But the correction of fools is folly.
The heart of the wise teaches his mouth, And adds learning to his lips.
Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, Sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.
- The heart of the prudent acquires knowledge, And the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.[Proverbs 18:15]
- My son, eat honey because it is good, And the honeycomb which is sweet to your taste;
So shall the knowledge of wisdom be to your soul; If you have found it, there is a prospect, And your hope will not be cut off.[Proverbs 24:13,14]
- Evil men do not understand justice, But those who seek the Lord understand all.[Proverbs 28:5]
- Who is like a wise man? And who knows the interpretation of a thing? A man's wisdom makes his face shine, And the sternness of his face is changed.
He who keeps his command will experience nothing harmful; And a wise man's heart discerns both time and judgment,
- The words of the wise are like goads, and the words of scholars are like well-driven nails, given by one Shepherd. [Ecclesiastes 12:11 ]
- Wisdom and knowledge will be the stability of your times, And the strength of salvation; The fear of the Lord is His treasure.[Isaiah 33:6]
- The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light.
But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!
- And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.[John 8:32]