WHEN YOU HAVE SPENT MONEY UNWISELY
- And the Lord appeared to him the same night and said, "I am the God of your father Abraham; do not fear, for I am with you. I will bless you and multiply your descendants for My servant Abraham's sake."[Genesis 26:24]
- Look, the Lord your God has set the land before you; go up and possess it, as the Lord God of your fathers has spoken to you; do not fear or be discouraged.[Deuteronomy 1:21]
- It is better to trust in the Lord Than to put confidence in man.[Psalm 118:8]
- Strengthen the weak hands, And make firm the feeble knees.
Say to those who are fearful-hearted, "Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, With the recompense of God; He will come and save you."
- Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. [Isaiah 41:10]
- He delivers and rescues, And He works signs and wonders In heaven and on earth, Who has delivered Daniel from the power of the lions.[Daniel 6:27]
- Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.[Matthew 6:34]
- Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God.[2 Corinthians 3:5]
- And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.[2 Corinthians 9:8]
- And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.[2 Corinthians 12:9]
- Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content:
- I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.
Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.