WHEN YOU NEED WISDOM ABOUT BORROWING MONEY
- The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, And He delights in his way.[Psalm 37:23]
- For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, 'Fear not, I will help you.'
"Fear not, you worm Jacob, You men of Israel! I will help you," says the Lord And your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
"The poor and needy seek water, but there is none, Their tongues fail for thirst. I, the Lord, will hear them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them.
- Though the fig tree may not blossom, Nor fruit be on the vines; Though the labour of the olive may fail, And the fields yield no food; Though the flock may be cut off from the fold, And there be no herd in the stalls—
Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
- • Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?
Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
- Blessed are you who hunger now, For you shall be filled. Blessed are you who weep now, For you shall laugh. [Luke 6:21]
- And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. [Romans 8:28]
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials,
That the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honour, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,
[1 Peter 1:6,7]
- Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. [1 Peter 5:7]