WHEN CHURCH CONFLICTS DISILLUSION YOU
- The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him.[Psalm 28:7]
- For I hear the slander of many; Fear is on every side; While they take counsel together against me, They scheme to take away my life.
But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord; I say, "You are my God."
My times are in Your hand; Deliver me from the hand of my enemies, And from those who persecute me.
Make Your face shine upon Your servant; Save me for Your mercies' sake.
- The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them. [Psalm 34:7]
- You love evil more than good, Lying rather than speaking righteousness. Selah
You love all devouring words, You deceitful tongue.
God shall likewise destroy you forever; He shall take you away, and pluck you out of your dwelling place, And uproot you from the land of the living. Selah
- In the day of my trouble I will call upon You, For You will answer me.[Psalm 86:7]
- He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
- Buy the truth, and do not sell it, Also wisdom and instruction and understanding. [Proverbs 23:23]
- For the Lord God will help Me; Therefore I will not be disgraced; Therefore I have set My face like a flint, And I know that I will not be ashamed.
He is near who justifies Me; Who will contend with Me? Let us stand together. Who is My adversary? Let him come near Me.
Surely the Lord God will help Me; Who is he who will condemn Me? Indeed they will all grow old like a garment; The moth will eat them up.
- Thus says the Lord: "Cursed is the man who trusts in man And makes flesh his strength, Whose heart departs from the Lord.
For he shall be like a shrub in the desert, And shall not see when good comes, But shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, In a salt land which is not inhabited.
"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, And whose hope is the Lord.
For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, Which spreads out its roots by the river, And will not fear when heat comes; But its leaf will be green, And will not be anxious in the year of drought, Nor will cease from yielding fruit.
- But I will deliver you in that day," says the Lord, "and you shall not be given into the hand of the men of whom you are afraid.
For I will surely deliver you, and you shall not fall by the sword; but your life shall be as a prize to you, because you have put your trust in Me," says the Lord.' "
- Do not rejoice over me, my enemy; When I fall, I will arise; When I sit in darkness, The Lord will be a light to me.[Micah 7:8]
- Therefore, putting away lying, "Let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor," for we are members of one another.
"Be angry, and do not sin": do not let the sun go down on your wrath
And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
- looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled; [Hebrews 12:15]