WHEN YOU NEED PERSONAL MOTIVATION
- I would have lost heart, unless I had believed That I would see the goodness of the Lord In the land of the living.
Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord!
- Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope in the Lord.[Psalm 31:24]
- For in You, O Lord, I hope; You will hear, O Lord my God.[Psalm 38:15]
- And now, Lord, what do I wait for? My hope is in You. [Psalm 39:7]
- Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God.[Psalm 43:5]
- For You are my hope, O Lord God; You are my trust from my youth.
But I will hope continually, And will praise You yet more and more.
- My soul faints for Your salvation, But I hope in Your word. [Psalm 119:81]
- Lord, I hope for Your salvation, And I do Your commandments.
My soul keeps Your testimonies, And I love them exceedingly.
- Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, Whose hope is in the Lord his God,[Psalm 146:5]
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;[Proverbs 3:5]
- Hope deferred makes the heart sick, But when the desire comes, it is a tree of life.[Proverbs 13:12]
- For surely there is a hereafter, And your hope will not be cut off.[Proverbs 23:18]
- So shall the knowledge of wisdom be to your soul; If you have found it, there is a prospect, And your hope will not be cut off. [Proverbs 24:14]
- Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, And whose hope is the Lord.[Jeremiah 17:7]
- "The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I hope in Him!"
It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the Lord.
- Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."
Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, "Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!"
- For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.
Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
- Who, contrary to hope, in hope believed, so that he became the father of many nations, according to what was spoken, "So shall your descendants be."[Romans 4:18]
- But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance. [Romans 8:25]
- Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;[Romans 12:12]
- For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope.
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints
- Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.[Hebrews 11:1]