WHEN YOU NEED TO OVERCOME ANGER
- Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;[Psalm 1:1]
- I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; For You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.[Psalm 4:8]
- Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass.
- The discretion of a man makes him slow to anger, And his glory is to overlook a transgression. [Proverbs 19:11]
- Whoever has no rule over his own spirit Is like a city broken down, without walls. [Proverbs 25:28]
- The end of a thing is better than its beginning; The patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.
Do not hasten in your spirit to be angry, For anger rests in the bosom of fools.
- Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; 'For Yah, the Lord, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.'[Isaiah 12:2]
- You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.
Trust in the Lord forever, For in Yah, the Lord, is everlasting strength.
- Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.[Matthew 5:9]
- Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.[John 14:27]
- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
Gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
- "Be angry, and do not sin": do not let the sun go down on your wrath[Ephesians 4:26]
- Do all things without complaining and disputing, [Philippians 2:14]
- But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth.
Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds,
- I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting; [1 Timothy 2:8 ]
- So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
For the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.