WHEN YOU FEEL USED
- For You have armed me with strength for the battle; You have subdued under me those who rose against me.[2 Samuel 22:40]
- And they were helped against them, and the Hagrites were delivered into their hand, and all who were with them, for they cried out to God in the battle. He heeded their prayer, because they put their trust in Him.[1 Chronicles 5:20]
- Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;
But his delight is in the law of the Lord, And in His law he meditates day and night.
He shall be like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, That brings forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper.
- But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head.
I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people Who have set themselves against me all around.
- For You have armed me with strength for the battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.
He delivers me from my enemies. You also lift me up above those who rise against me; You have delivered me from the violent man.
- He has redeemed my soul in peace from the battle that was against me, For there were many against me.[Psalm 55:18]
- To the Chief Musician. Set the 'The Lilies.' A Psalm of David. Save me, O God! For the waters have come up to my neck.
I sink in deep mire, Where there is no standing; I have come into deep waters, Where the floods overflow me.
I am weary with my crying; My throat is dry; My eyes fail while I wait for my God.
Let not the floodwater overflow me, Nor let the deep swallow me up; And let not the pit shut its mouth on me.
- O God the Lord, the strength of my salvation, You have covered my head in the day of battle.[Psalm 140:7]
- The horse is prepared for the day of battle, But deliverance is of the Lord. [Proverbs 21:31]
- In that day the Lord of hosts will be For a crown of glory and a diadem of beauty To the remnant of His people, [Isaiah 28:5]
- When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you. [Isaiah 43:2]
- You are My battle-ax and weapons of war: For with you I will break the nation in pieces; With you I will destroy kingdoms;[Jeremiah 51:20]
- But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren. [Luke 22:32]
- For we do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, of our trouble which came to us in Asia: that we were burdened beyond measure, above strength, so that we despaired even of life.
Yes, we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves but in God who raises the dead,
Who delivered us from so great a death, and does deliver us; in whom we trust that He will still deliver us,
[2 Corinthians 1:8-10]
- That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,[Ephesians 3:16]
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. [Philippians 4:13]
- Strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; [Colossians 1:11]
- I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.