WHEN YOU FEEL DEPRESSED
- Show me Your ways, O Lord; Teach me Your paths.
Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day.
- I sought the Lord, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears.
They looked to Him and were radiant, And their faces were not ashamed.
This poor man cried out, and the Lord heard him, And saved him out of all his troubles.
The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them.
- Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their masters, As the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress, So our eyes look to the Lord our God, Until He has mercy on us. [Psalm 123:2]
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; [Proverbs 3:5]
- Let your eyes look straight ahead, And your eyelids look right before you.
Ponder the path of your feet, And let all your ways be established.
Do not turn to the right or the left; Remove your foot from evil.
- The integrity of the upright will guide them, But the perversity of the unfaithful will destroy them. [Proverbs 11:3]
- A man's heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps.[Proverbs 16:9]
- A wicked man hardens his face, But as for the upright, he establishes his way.[Proverbs 21:29]
- If the ax is dull, And one does not sharpen the edge, Then he must use more strength; But wisdom brings success.[Ecclesiastes 10:10]
- For the Lord God will help Me; Therefore I will not be disgraced; Therefore I have set My face like a flint, And I know that I will not be ashamed. [Isaiah 50:7]
- O Lord, I know the way of man is not in himself; It is not in man who walks to direct his own steps.[Jeremiah 10:23]
- The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him.
It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the Lord.
- Therefore I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; My God will hear me.[Micah 7:7]
- And when He had sent the multitudes away, He went up on the mountain by Himself to pray. Now when evening came, He was alone there. [Matthew 14:23]
- And He said to them, "Come aside by yourselves to a deserted place and rest a while." For there were many coming and going, and they did not even have time to eat.[Mark 6:31]
- Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord. [1 Corinthians 15:58]
- Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.[1 Corinthians 16:13]
- And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.[Galatians 6:9]
- But as for you, brethren, do not grow weary in doing good. [2 Thessalonians 3:13]
- If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
He is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
- Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; [1 Peter 1:13]