WHEN YOU FEEL GUILTY
- But from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.[Deuteronomy 4:29]
- And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today.
The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers,
If you obey the voice of the Lord your God, to keep His commandments and His statutes which are written in this Book of the Law, and if you turn to the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
- And David's heart condemned him after he had numbered the people. So David said to the Lord, "I have sinned greatly in what I have done; but now, I pray, O Lord, take away the iniquity of Your servant, for I have done very foolishly." [2 Samuel 24:10]
- If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. [2 Chronicles 7:14]
- But if you return to Me, and keep My commandments and do them, though some of you were cast out to the farthest part of the heavens, yet I will gather them from there, and bring them to the place which I have chosen as a dwelling for My name.[Nehemiah 1:9]
- If iniquity were in your hand, and you put it far away, And would not let wickedness dwell in your tents;
Then surely you could lift up your face without spot; Yes, you could be steadfast, and not fear;
- The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart-- These, O God, You will not despise. [Psalm 51:17]
- I was so foolish and ignorant; I was like a beast before You.
Nevertheless I am continually with You; You hold me by my right hand.
You will guide me with Your counsel, And afterward receive me to glory.
- He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds.[Psalm 147:3]
- Turn at my rebuke; Surely I will pour out my spirit on you; I will make my words known to you. [Proverbs 1:23]
- He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy. [Proverbs 28:13]
- For thus says the High and Lofty One Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: "I dwell in the high and holy place, With him who has a contrite and humble spirit, To revive the spirit of the humble, And to revive the heart of the contrite ones. [Isaiah 57:15]
- The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn,
- So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, The crawling locust, The consuming locust, And the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you.
You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, And praise the name of the Lord your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you; And My people shall never be put to shame.
- Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted. [Matthew 5:4]
- And Peter remembered the word of Jesus who had said to him, "Before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times." So he went out and wept bitterly.[Matthew 26:75]
- Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.[Ephesians 5:17]
- Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up. [James 4:10]
- If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. [1 John 1:9]