WHEN YOU NEED INNER PEACE
- I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; For You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.[Psalm 4:8]
- Who is the man that fears the Lord? Him shall He teach in the way He chooses.
He himself shall dwell in prosperity, And his descendants shall inherit the earth.
- The Lord will give strength to His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace.[Psalm 29:11]
- Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
But the meek shall inherit the earth, And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
Mark the blameless man, and observe the upright; For the future of that man is peace.
- I will hear what God the Lord will speak, For He will speak peace To His people and to His saints; But let them not turn back to folly.[Psalm 85:8]
- Great peace have those who love Your law, And nothing causes them to stumble.[Psalm 119:165]
- Better a handful with quietness Than both hands full, together with toil and grasping for the wind. [Ecclesiastes 4:6]
- For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.[Isaiah 9:6]
- And in that day you will say: "O Lord, I will praise You; Though You were angry with me, Your anger is turned away, and You comfort me.
Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; 'For Yah, the Lord, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.' "
- You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.[Isaiah 26:3]
- A man will be as a hiding place from the wind, And a cover from the tempest, As rivers of water in a dry place, As the shadow of a great rock in a weary land. [Isaiah 32:2]
- Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.[John 14:27]
- These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. [John 16:33]
- For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. [Romans 8:6 ]
- For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. [Romans 14:17]
- Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.[Romans 15:13]
- Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,[Galatians 1:3 ]
- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,[Galatians 5:22]
- For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation,[Ephesians 2:14]
- And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.
- And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful. [Colossians 3:15]
- Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always in every way. The Lord be with you all.[2 Thessalonians 3:16]
- But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.