WHEN YOU FEEL INCAPABLE OF ACHIEVING YOUR DREAMS AND GOALS
- But from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.
(For the Lord your God is a merciful God), He will not forsake you nor destroy you, nor forget the covenant of your fathers which He swore to them.
[Deuteronomy 4: 29,31]
- To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. In You, O Lord, I put my trust; Let me never be ashamed; Deliver me in Your righteousness.
Bow down Your ear to me, Deliver me speedily; Be my rock of refuge, A fortress of defense to save me.
For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name's sake, Lead me and guide me.
Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me, For You are my strength.
Into Your hand I commit my spirit; You have redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.
- The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit.[Psalm 34:18]
- Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.
- The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart-- These, O God, You will not despise.[Psalm 51:17]
- But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled; My steps had nearly slipped.
I was so foolish and ignorant; I was like a beast before You.
Nevertheless I am continually with You; You hold me by my right hand.
You will guide me with Your counsel, And afterward receive me to glory.
Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.
My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
- He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds. [Psalm147:3]
- And Peter remembered the word of Jesus who had said to him, "Before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times." So he went out and wept bitterly.[Mattthew 26:75]
- Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted.
Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
- Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.[James 4:10]
- If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.[1 John 1:9]